Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
      Becky Beckwith SPAMMED:
      > http://sites.google.com/site/ccrelinge435/ldfl6e

      Time to change the list default to "approve" new members, instead of
      having "open" membership?

      Richard Richwith

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
        Time to change the list default to "approve" new members, instead of
        having "open" membership?

        Richard Richwith

        Yeah, but it is set on 'approve', not open---I'll have to check into it &
        see why we're suddenly getting spam on our list.

        Speer Hammocks Inc

        Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

        3947 Mudcut Rd

        Marion, NC 28752

        828.724.4444

        www.SpeerHammocks.com

        info@...

        ,___

      • luckyhat12
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
          I moderate another list and sometimes you just can't get past having spam come through. The other list is an open group that requires new user approval and I just have to delete the message and remove the user when we get spam. It eventually evens out.

          I think you guys do a great job keeping this list clear. I really appreciate it.

          Chris