  • Becky Beckwith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
    • Richard Perlman
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
        Becky Beckwith SPAMMED:
        > http://sites.google.com/site/ccrelinge435/ldfl6e

        Time to change the list default to "approve" new members, instead of
        having "open" membership?

        Richard Richwith

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
          Time to change the list default to "approve" new members, instead of
          having "open" membership?

          Richard Richwith

          Yeah, but it is set on 'approve', not open---I'll have to check into it &
          see why we're suddenly getting spam on our list.

          Speer Hammocks Inc

          Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

          3947 Mudcut Rd

          Marion, NC 28752

          828.724.4444

          www.SpeerHammocks.com

          info@...

          ,___

        • luckyhat12
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
            I moderate another list and sometimes you just can't get past having spam come through. The other list is an open group that requires new user approval and I just have to delete the message and remove the user when we get spam. It eventually evens out.

            I think you guys do a great job keeping this list clear. I really appreciate it.

            Chris