Re: [Hammock Camping] Sperry Chalet - Glacier NP's Hike In Lodge - Odd Inn of the Day

  • bocaref@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
      Where do you hang your hammock?
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "DowScoggins" <dowscoggins@...>
      Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:28:11
      To: <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Sperry Chalet - Glacier NP's Hike In Lodge - Odd Inn of the Day

      Sperry Chalet was built in 1913 by James J. and son Louis Hill of the
      Great Northern Railway, the prime developer of Glacier National Park.
      Listed as an Historic Landmark, these rustic buildings, built of native
      rock, have survived their rugged environment relatively unchanged for
      over 90 years.

      Sperry Chalet - Glacier NP's Hike In Lodge - Odd Inn of the Day - Link
      <http://www.oddinns.com/index.php/pages/sperrychalet.html>

      Cheer,
      Dow

    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010

        On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:05 PM, <bocaref@...> wrote:

        > Where do you hang your hammock?

        The guy has written a book on Denali, and on beer.

        I don't think he really cares about or knows anything about hammocks
        I'm not sure what he gets out of it.

        Maybe he just enjoys spamming our list.

        Mr. Scoggins, if I'm wrong, I'll apoligise.

        Ralph

      • David Fox
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
          I guess you hang your hammock in the trees outside the lodge. In the back.
          Where the po folks go ….

          database 4855 (20100210) __________

          http://www.eset.com