Re: Dog Hammock

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2010
      I saw the cutest photograph of a DIY insulated dog hammock hanging under the master hammock...on hammocks forum. Looked like a black lab in thered.

      can't remember which section it was in....i was scrolling around the less used hamocks.

      not sure if you can search for photos.

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "PERRY" <churchillperry@...> wrote:

      > I was thinking of making a hammock for my dog to hang inside my hammock when we are camping. He's 10# and aprox 18" long. Anyone have any ideas?
      > Perry

    • Sandy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2010
        THAT WAS IT!!! Thanks Dave.