Updating Travel Website...

  • Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      http://www.thewanderinghobo.com The website will take you all over N. America travelling on shoestring budget.
      I will have to do a webpage on this method of camping. I have only seen one person doing this so far in my travels and that was in Revelstoke, British Columbia. Anyone every wake up to find a coyote or bear nawing at their butts or any surprise visitors like finding a rattlesnake underneath you in the morning? I imagine for the most part, you get the best sleeps being out in the fresh air. I have never been much of a tenting fan in bear country although i have done it many times with never a problem.