Re: Hammock Tent Designs

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "bd29162dc" <bd29162dc@...>
      wrote:

      > I would like to come up with a tent design which would surround my
      hammock and peapod in extremely cold/blustery days. I plan to sewing one
      soon and was wondering if anyone had a design. Any help will be
      appreciated. David

      Something like this? http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCampingDry.html
      <http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCampingDry.html>

      (Look down approx. a third of the page, to "Tarptents and Winter Tarps")

      Maybe one of those is close to what you're looking for.

      mtncmpr