Hammock Tent Designs

  • bd29162dc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      I would like to come up with a tent design which would surround my hammock and peapod in extremely cold/blustery days. I plan to sewing one soon and was wondering if anyone had a design. Any help will be appreciated. David
    • Glen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "bd29162dc" <bd29162dc@...>
        wrote:

        > I would like to come up with a tent design which would surround my
        hammock and peapod in extremely cold/blustery days. I plan to sewing one
        soon and was wondering if anyone had a design. Any help will be
        appreciated. David

        Something like this? http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCampingDry.html
        <http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCampingDry.html>

        (Look down approx. a third of the page, to "Tarptents and Winter Tarps")

        Maybe one of those is close to what you're looking for.

        mtncmpr

      • Tom Frazier
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
          Do you mean something like the JRB Hammock Hut? http://www.jacksrbetter.com/Hammock%20Hut.htm