Re: [Hammock Camping] Deep Jungle or Explorer with SS

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
      Ive been tent camping the past couple of years...shame on me...but just recently used the Deep Jungle down to 43 with excellent results. I was using a 20 F bag but of course that isnt the key to staying warm in a hammock. The double bottom used in conjunction with the bubble pad was. Not saying how cold it will go but with a thicker pad I feel it will go pretty low. I should know more in a couple of months.

      Coy Boy