Re: Deep Jungle or Explorer with SS

  • luckyhat12
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
      Nevermind... I found the deep hungle through a google search. I guess I was seeing cached versions of the page and missed the new releases.

      Thanks though,
      Chris

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "wmclemore62" <william.mclemore@...> wrote:

      > I have looked at both the Deep Jungle and Explorer with a SS. Interested in your thoughts about the comparisons of the two modules. Weight is not my biggest issue. More interested in what's the best solution for a three season Hennessy Hammock.
      >
      > Thanks

    • Red Roach
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
        From first glance, the Deep jungle.

        TV
      • Coy Boy
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
          Ive been tent camping the past couple of years...shame on me...but just recently used the Deep Jungle down to 43 with excellent results. I was using a 20 F bag but of course that isnt the key to staying warm in a hammock. The double bottom used in conjunction with the bubble pad was. Not saying how cold it will go but with a thicker pad I feel it will go pretty low. I should know more in a couple of months.

          Coy Boy