Deep Jungle or Explorer with SS

  • wmclemore62
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10 5:51 AM
      I have looked at both the Deep Jungle and Explorer with a SS. Interested in your thoughts about the comparisons of the two modules. Weight is not my biggest issue. More interested in what's the best solution for a three season Hennessy Hammock.

      Thanks
    • luckyhat12
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10 8:49 AM
        Nevermind... I found the deep hungle through a google search. I guess I was seeing cached versions of the page and missed the new releases.

        Thanks though,
        Chris

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "wmclemore62" <william.mclemore@...> wrote:

        > I have looked at both the Deep Jungle and Explorer with a SS. Interested in your thoughts about the comparisons of the two modules. Weight is not my biggest issue. More interested in what's the best solution for a three season Hennessy Hammock.
        >
        > Thanks

      • Red Roach
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10 9:30 AM
          From first glance, the Deep jungle.

          TV
        • Coy Boy
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11 10:31 PM
            Ive been tent camping the past couple of years...shame on me...but just recently used the Deep Jungle down to 43 with excellent results. I was using a 20 F bag but of course that isnt the key to staying warm in a hammock. The double bottom used in conjunction with the bubble pad was. Not saying how cold it will go but with a thicker pad I feel it will go pretty low. I should know more in a couple of months.

            Coy Boy