Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy

  • Red Roach
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hennessy Does have the Deep Jungle out now.
      It is a side zip/entry Hennessy hammock with a double bottom for
      inserting a pad.

      It is quite a bit different from their other hammocks in execution,
      but not in design.
      Might take a look at it as well.

      I have ditched the HH flies for a jacks r better tarp. it is larger,
      can be used as shelter if I can't use trees, and I just plain like it

      TV