Re: TahoeAreaLetHammocks?

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003
      David,
      The pepper spray is in case I encounter hostile humans. More worried
      about them than bears. I am in South La, where this maniac serial
      killer was running around murdering women. They now have a DNA-
      linked suspect in custody, but women were arming themselves with
      pepper spray. I bought them for the student workers in my office,
      etc. I still have about 5 bottles stashed in various places. Never
      had to use them, but that is what the state police I work around
      recommended. Marsanne