Re: [Hammock Camping] pad and insulation

  • gumby zenkayaker
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
      HI CHRIS !!!! no I haven't.what I use is "mini-cell foam" 1 1/2" padding,cut
      from a sheet[4x8']that I got at a foam store[hear in burlington nc].I use
      the stuff for kayak bulkheads,seats&thigh braces.the stuff is "dense",but
      lite.I hope this will both help and save ya money!!!! later gumby/zenkayaker
      enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only
      easyday,was,yesterday