Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Nordic hammock tent

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
      You need to look over the sight as they do mention
      no seeum netting ? as an add on.

      Rogene

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
        HI CHRIS !!!! no I haven't.what I use is "mini-cell foam" 1 1/2" padding,cut
        from a sheet[4x8']that I got at a foam store[hear in burlington nc].I use
        the stuff for kayak bulkheads,seats&thigh braces.the stuff is "dense",but
        lite.I hope this will both help and save ya money!!!! later gumby/zenkayaker
        enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only
        easyday,was,yesterday