Re: Nordic hammock tent

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
      nice...but don't see any no see 'um netting...if anyone finds price and availability, pl post

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rogene Calkins" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

      > Kayank users and hammock hikers in the treeless dessert.
      >
      > For those that want/need a pitchable tent and a hammock this one might be worth looking at.
      > The websight does not state a price and it's company base is in Denmark. Worth a look.
      > Rogene
      >
      > http://nordictenthammock.com/index.htm

    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
        You need to look over the sight as they do mention
        no seeum netting ? as an add on.

        Rogene

        > nice...but don't see any no see 'um netting...if anyone finds price and
        > availability, pl post
        >
        > sandy in miami
        >
        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rogene Calkins" <ccwayah@...>
        > wrote:
        >>

        >> Kayank users and hammock hikers in the treeless dessert.
        >>
        >> For those that want/need a pitchable tent and a hammock this one might be
        >> worth looking at.
        >> The websight does not state a price and it's company base is in Denmark.
        >> Worth a look.
        >> Rogene
        >>
        >> http://nordictenthammock.com/index.htm

      • gumby zenkayaker
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
          HI CHRIS !!!! no I haven't.what I use is "mini-cell foam" 1 1/2" padding,cut
          from a sheet[4x8']that I got at a foam store[hear in burlington nc].I use
          the stuff for kayak bulkheads,seats&thigh braces.the stuff is "dense",but
          lite.I hope this will both help and save ya money!!!! later gumby/zenkayaker
          enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only
          easyday,was,yesterday