[Hammock Camping] Re: California Hammocks

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 6, 2009
      sand/snow anchors: http://www.rei.com/product/725165#

      sandy in miami

    • CHRISNIMON@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 7, 2009
        insulation is by trapped pockets of air. while there is a fine balance, if the air pockets are smaller ( more dense ) there is more material to conduct heat (or cold). just wanted to make sure you thought of that. any way, happy hammocking.

      • ChuckB
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 10, 2009
          Here's a video of a guy using an inverted Vee. He's prototyping an anchoring method.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8YnPJXtG4

          Chuck
          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 10, 2009
            That looked pretty cool!