Need dimentions

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      Does anyone have the bottom fabric dimentions/measurements for the
      2003 HH Ultralight Backpacker Hammock? I'm working on a bottom
      cover, kind like the GI Taco but using a Neatsheet and I'd like to
      have an idea of how to cut/add to the sheet.

      Thanks,
      Jamie in AZ
    • Mark Bayern
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        The obvious solution is to measure the hammock. If that is not possible
        the Hennessey website shows the hammock dimensions as 100" x 48".

        At 07:03 PM 7/4/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >Does anyone have the bottom fabric dimentions/measurements for the
        >2003 HH Ultralight Backpacker Hammock? I'm working on a bottom
        >cover, kind like the GI Taco but using a Neatsheet and I'd like to
        >have an idea of how to cut/add to the sheet.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Jamie in AZ

      • Jamie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          Thanks Mark. Sadly I do no own a tape measure and I didn't even think
          to look on the HH site. Duh!!!

          Jamie in AZ

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/