Re: [Hammock Camping] Is this forum dead?

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 22, 2009
      Will the upcoming cuts in salary and benefits, I'm trying to sell my house (have potential buyers)...so, who knows, maybe I'll be able to retire in the not too distant future...

      I have a new Aliner (A-frame popup camper) and plan to do more traveling.

      sandy in miami

      > Hi Sandy, it sure has been quite here lately, but we're not dead. It's
      > probably my fault since I simply don't have as much time as I'd like. There
      > have been a lot of new members lately, but they obviously don't feel
      > comfortable enough to post yet. So the interest in hammock camping
      > continues to grow rapidly. Today, I'm packing for our September Hang at Hot
      > Springs this weekend. Even with the rain, we expect 40-50 people. Hope you
      > can make it someday
      >

      > Speer Hammocks Inc
      >
      > Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping
      >
      > 3947 Mudcut Rd
      >
      > Marion, NC 28752
      >
      > 828.724.4444
      >
      > www.SpeerHammocks.com
      >
      > info@...

    • Jody Weiner
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 22, 2009
        Are there any hangs like this that happen in the New England area? I've
        love to get a group together for a fall trip.