Re: [Hammock Camping] time to move on

  • gumby zenkayaker
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 22, 2009
      HELLO ALL !!!!! my name is george[gumby]cole ,I live in Mebane NC 27302.I
      use a surplus hammock w/1" [2] 20' straps[just can't always find tree's at
      12-15' LOL.I also carry [2] 200'coils of rope[not for climbing],that with
      some knots,allow me plenty of room from others[I tend to wake up BEAR'S]
      !!!!! this all fits in my kayak hatch,and doesn't cause probs in or uot .
      later gumby/zenkayaker,and part time social terrorist[heh heh heh] [?]
      enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only
      easyday,was,yesterday

      On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Robert Gochicoa <rgochicoa@...>wrote:

      > OMG. If the opt-in list for this forum has now convinced itself that death
      > is no longer either in the immediate past or imminent future I think it's
      > time to move on re: the subject line. You can do a redux on October 31 with
      > hobgoblins and jack-o-lanterns.
      >
      > Bob

    • Jody Weiner
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 22, 2009
        Are there any hangs like this that happen in the New England area? I've
        love to get a group together for a fall trip.