Re: [Hammock Camping] Is this forum dead?

  • Kathy Preble
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hi Sandy, Been wondering the same myself...they must all be over at www.hammockforums.net
      I came in here just to have an area to discuss the use of hammocks more than the techy issues of making, using, hanging etc. Real day to day use on the trails or while camping.
      I use a hammock and wanted to know if anyone had used one on the Grand Enchantment trail in AZ to NM. If any use them at home on a regular basis, stuff like that. You?

      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 22, 2009
        Are there any hangs like this that happen in the New England area? I've
        love to get a group together for a fall trip.