RE: [Hammock Camping] Is this forum dead?

    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 17 10:16 AM
      Hi Sandy, it sure has been quite here lately, but we're not dead. It's
      probably my fault since I simply don't have as much time as I'd like. There
      have been a lot of new members lately, but they obviously don't feel
      comfortable enough to post yet. So the interest in hammock camping
      continues to grow rapidly. Today, I'm packing for our September Hang at Hot
      Springs this weekend. Even with the rain, we expect 40-50 people. Hope you
      can make it someday

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      info@...

      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 22 1:46 PM
        Are there any hangs like this that happen in the New England area? I've
        love to get a group together for a fall trip.