Re: [Hammock Camping] (Hammock stand) was stock HHULBPAsym tarp

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5 5:24 PM
      Hey!

      Just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring this message! There were three models (I had gotten a cheaper 10 foot model, with the idea that I'd get a longer fifteen foot spanned one later) that was only available for ordering online from the Walmart website but now I've doubled checked and they all dissapeared! What the Heck!!?? So, I am searching for those and if I'm able to locate them, I'll respond to this post again!

      Tom