Re: Monkey bread, was dressing was Re: [Hammock Camping] Hey folks

  • R Swink
    Message 1 of 14 , May 27, 2009
      Not sure if it was hijacked but you might get a few offers to go out camping
      with folks.

    • Arye P. R.
      Message 2 of 14 , May 27, 2009
        I sleep in an oversized hospital gown with that on I can do what I want when I want and I'm 'covered'. BTW I wear it with the opening in front and a belt or string to keep it overlaped and closed.

        Sapere Aude,

        Arye P. Rubenstein