Hot Springs Hammock Campout June 12-14, 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      I hope everyone is planning on attending our next hammock campout---June 12-14, Hot Springs, NC. Check this link for more info:

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsJun09.htm

      We had a large turnout for the April campout & it looks like there is just as much interest in the upcoming June campout. There's plenty of room for hammocks, but letting me know you're coming will make planning a bit easier. Karen & I will be hosting the Saturday night Hot Dog Roast; however we'll see if enough interest develops for having a Saturday am communal breakfast &/or another silent auction. I currently have about 15 confirmed campers. Karen & I always enjoy this mid-summer campout beside the French Broad River--easy to cool off in the river when it gets too hot or we just want to get away from all the hammock talk!

      Remember kids are always welcome & a June campout is great family fun!

      ...Ed
      Owner, Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Author, Hammock Campoing book
      Moderator, Hammock Camping Discussion Group (this List)