RE: Hammock Camping to Jodi.....HEAVY USE question..........

  • Mark Bayern
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003
      Jodi

      (Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)

      Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without getting the 'load a new language pack' dialog.
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hey for message 1995 I was aske to install a language pack. I'm
        still laughing.

        Coy Boy
        PS this should be # 2000, thats a lot of hammock talk LOL

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mark Bayern <mark@m...> wrote:

        > >Jodi
        > >
        > >(Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)
        >
        > Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without
        getting the
        > 'load a new language pack' dialog.
      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2003

          WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Thanks Mark

          (Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)

          Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without getting the 'load a new language pack' dialog.

        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2003
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius" <dojers@c...>
            wrote:

            > Thanks Mark

            Shoot, I'm gonna miss the Japaneese jokes! ;)

            Tim