Re: Hammock Camping to Jodi.....HEAVY USE question..........

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2 6:27 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius" <dojers@c...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks for all your help here Christina â€" I sure am enjoying my
      hammock for all the time sleeping. Nice to find someone who sleeps
      in one like I do. Although (there I go) you do still have a bed to
      sleep in â€" I do have a recliner with heat and massage should I find
      the need to sleep somewhere other than the hammock!! LOL

      Christina here ~~~

      Chuckling, Jodi. I haven't slept in my bed for several months. I
      plan on getting rid of it when I haven't slept in it for a few more,
      just to be on the safe side. The only reason I haven't gotten rid of
      it before now is that I don't want to have to dismantle the books at
      the top of my staircase to get the box springs down. And I don't
      think I want to throw it out the window !!! <grins>

      Actually, I'm going to be away from home for a few nights here
      shortly and am concerned that I won't be able to sleep well on a flat
      bed anymore. I used to wake up achey and sore (well, my daughter
      says it's my lousy mattress...). At any rate, since I've been
      sleeping in the hammock exclusively, I've had nary an ache or pain.

      Cheers,

      Christina
      Not to belabor the point, but I'm going to plug the <Grande Hammock
      Brazilian Cloth Hammocks> on eBay anyway. I just looked and find
      that the *buy it now* price is $32.95. I absolutely LOVE this
      hammock. Not only is it totally confortable (so is the Santiago) but
      it has a pretty fringe, too.
    • Mark Bayern
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2 6:39 PM
        Jodi

        (Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)

        Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without getting the 'load a new language pack' dialog.
      • Coy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2 7:32 PM
          Hey for message 1995 I was aske to install a language pack. I'm
          still laughing.

          Coy Boy
          PS this should be # 2000, thats a lot of hammock talk LOL

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mark Bayern <mark@m...> wrote:

          > >Jodi
          > >
          > >(Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)
          >
          > Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without
          getting the
          > 'load a new language pack' dialog.
        • J Cornelius
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3 4:03 AM

            WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Thanks Mark

            (Btw, did this font take care of the apostrophe thingy??)

            Apparently it did -- I was able to read your message without getting the 'load a new language pack' dialog.

          • tcoug7
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3 6:43 AM
              wrote:

              > Thanks Mark

              Shoot, I'm gonna miss the Japaneese jokes! ;)

              Tim