Newbie Here.

  • Pa woofwoof tricia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 1:18 PM
      My understanding is you sleep across a hammock (or obliquely) rather than plumb with the ropes that affix the hammock to tree. Photos on this site don't look like that.

      Any comments?

      Tricia
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 3:34 PM
        Welcome Tricia,

        It depends upon the hammock, how much sag you hang it with and how tall you are.

        Sapere Aude,

        Arye P. Rubenstein

        My understanding is you sleep across a hammock (or obliquely) rather than plumb with the ropes that affix the hammock to tree. Photos on this site don't look like that.

        Any comments?

        Tricia

      • Tom Frazier
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 11:36 PM
          Generally speaking you lay diagonally...but, really, you lay in whatever position makes you feel most comfortable. I sleep in no less than 40 different positions, depending upon how I'm feeling that particular night.