Re: Stealth Hammock Camping

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hey, Laurie...way to go. Yes it IS a bit spendy, but from someone
      who just (on Friday) bought a $13K ($14,300 w/taxes, tags) popup
      camping trailer (2009 Aliner Classic), who am I to judge !;)

      Do post some photos about your travels. What plans do you have?

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, LoveRise@... wrote:

      > Greetings Stealth Campers!
      >
      > I'm bordering on fifty yet often forget I'm not in my teens and if
      you would
      > like to add even more range to your stealth hammock camping ability
      you
      > might want to check out the alpacka rafts at alpackaraft.com.
      >
      > I just bought their Yukon Yak after lusting after one for years
      and it is a
      > less than 5 lb high quality/high cost inflatable packraft that you
      can take
      > where no one else is able to portage or camp.
      >
      > Any other avid packrafters here?
      >
      > Celebrate Life!
      >
      > Laurie
      > **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
      just 2 easy
      > steps!
      > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?
      redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%
      3D668072%26hmpgID

    • LoveRise@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
        Congratulations Sandy on the Classic, I have a 17ft Burro travel trailer
        that I love to use as well when traveling. I love boondocking when the
        opportunity arises. Yet more and more traveling light is what fascinates me even
        though by nature I also enjoy the comforts of home. I think ultimately if
        everything goes to 'pot' here in america, I would be happy living in my little burro.
        Hopefully, things won't come to that but after yesterday in the stock market
        it has me wondering.

        I do plan to do some kind of video blogging series on my travels since I'm
        also an avid photographer.

        Until then...celebrate life!

        Warmly,

        Laurie