big agnes bags

  • coop_1126
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      I have a Big Agness sleeping bag that the pad fits in a sleeve on the
      bottom. Does anyone have experience with this setup in a hammock?
    • Greg Dunlap
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2009
        I use the Big Agnes Cross Mountain (rated at 40 deg) with a Air Core pad
        (rated at 35 deg) and was waking up with a cold backside! So I added the
        Sleeping Giant closed cell pad and now I have to open the zipper a bit to
        keep from overheating.

        Greg Dunlap
        Santa Rosa, CA
        38.478156 N
        122.754598 W
        157 feet above sea level

        blackey@...

        I have a Big Agness sleeping bag that the pad fits in a sleeve on the
        bottom. Does anyone have experience with this setup in a hammock?

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2009
          I use this setup for winter camping. Big Agnes bag with a dual core
          pad. The bag and pad are the mummy shape which helps at the foot end
          of the hammock.

          Jim Arrow
          Webster, NY

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "coop_1126" <coop_1126@...> wrote:

          > I have a Big Agness sleeping bag that the pad fits in a sleeve on the
          > bottom. Does anyone have experience with this setup in a hammock?

        • Coop Cooper
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2009
            G.

            Thanx