Re: hammock camping with kids

  • Rebecca D Beckwith
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2009
      My grandsons are 5 & 2 and both have been in my hammocks since they
      were old enough to hang on to one. My rule is that if you are big
      enough to get into one, then you are big enough to sleep in one.

      I call them (the grandsons) Tarzan and Cheeta, they do play on it but
      then, they hang and swing from trees too. We encourage active play in
      all the grandchildren. They are allowed to swing on the hammock but
      not jump in it. That's the only rule.

      They love the hammocks as much as we do and I expect them to be having
      their own all throughout their lives.