Re: [Hammock Camping] JRB Hammock HUT (was eno hammocks

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 18, 2009
      I'll definitely give my take on the Hut once I receive it! ;o) Will be awhile before I get a chance to put it to use (will start in May) and judge it based on performance. Indeed, it *is* very spendy but I figured that I should get it while it's still on sale!! ;o)

      T3

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 18, 2009
        Yup...I'll take some pics here in the next few days and get them posted to the group's website (and send the group the link) so you can see the set up. ;o) I adapted all my hammocks for the same 1" webbing set up with cinch buckles and carabiners...love them!!

        T3