Re: [Hammock Camping] Re:Keeping feet out of bottom-entry slit/wasRe: Tall guy looking to

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8 2:41 PM
      I have a claytor jungle hammock with a large (#5?) ykk zipper and a couple that I have made (a 7 footer for my three year old to grow into and another one for myself as a spare or as a primary when I want no-see-um as opposed to the mosquito netting on my claytor JH) with a #3 ykk zipper (tied cord pulls to them) and have had zero problems with the zippers! I actually like the #3's better than the bigger ones as they're easier to open and close (smoother).

      I'm with Paul on sleeping bag zippers. Recently I managed to get my no-snag zipper on my marmot bag to snag and part of it ripped off (happened during half-sleep, heh)--just got finished repairing that yesterday! ....But zippers on my hammocks? No problem!

      T3