Tall Guy Thanks!

  • carrbear123
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      I got lots of great responses from my original posting; but one thing
      really struck me as simply `great'. A few of you, perfect strangers,
      made offers to allow me to try out your gear. I want to sincerely thank
      you for the kindness and generosity of that gesture. Unfortunately,
      you're all too far away! :)

      However, I will be purchasing a hammock – I just need to narrow down
      the field when considering all of the variables that are important
      (price, quality, brand name, size, etc.). You've all done a great job
      making your case for why the hammock should work just fine for me…
      thanks.
      -Brian

      p.s. – I'm sure I'll be back at some point with more questions once I
      get my hands on one of these things! With any luck, I'll be able to
      post my own advice at some point!