RE: [Hammock Camping] Tall guy looking to get into a hammock

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
      www.ddhammocks.com

      They have a double layer bottom hammock which is more resistant to
      mosquitoes biting through. You can place a sleeping pad between the layers
      and this will give you better insulation in cold temps without the pad
      sliding all over the place. Also a fine mosquito net and several pouches
      inside to hold glasses, flashlight, etc. They are in England. I have
      ordered and received one of their hammocks but not had a chance to use it
      yet.

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com