Keeping feet out of bottom-entry slit/wasRe: Tall guy looking to get into a hammock

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 11:35 AM
      Hi, Rogene-

      You already know that you should be keeping your feet to the right of the slit as you lie on an angle to the centerline. Of course, in one's sleep, all bets are off.

      Try hanging the foot end higher than the head end so that your legs are enjoying the benefit of improved return circulation AND your feet are kept away from the slit more.

      Regards,

      Rosaleen

      Re: Tall guy looking to get into a hammock
      Posted by: "C C Wayah" ccwayah@...<mailto:ccwayah@...> ccwayah
      Date: Sun Feb 1, 2009 7:32 am ((PST))

      Rosaleen,
      >I like that the bottom-entry closes behind me, sealing off the hammock from
      >bugs, etc.

      In my HH I have difficulty with my feet working out of the bottom entry slit
      during the night.