RE: [Hammock Camping] Tall guy looking to get into a hammock

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
      what's a DD?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of paddydrury
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 10:36 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Tall guy looking to get into a hammock

      I have 3 DD hammocks ( well one is for my daughter) and can not
      recomend them highly enough. A DD plus light tarp is nowhere near as
      pricey as a Hennessey. Plus for me I like to enter and leave via the
      side.

      If you do not wish to make use of the attached mosey net just hang the
      dd upside down !!!

      There are a number of videos on dd's web site and a few others on Utube

    • David Fox
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
        www.ddhammocks.com

        They have a double layer bottom hammock which is more resistant to
        mosquitoes biting through. You can place a sleeping pad between the layers
        and this will give you better insulation in cold temps without the pad
        sliding all over the place. Also a fine mosquito net and several pouches
        inside to hold glasses, flashlight, etc. They are in England. I have
        ordered and received one of their hammocks but not had a chance to use it
        yet.