Re: Hammock Camping Fuggoagy

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 8:17 PM
      Jodi wrote:
      > That is totally EXCELLENT!
      Thanks!
      Did you write that??
      Sure, took all of about a minute...

      > Jodi who loves limericks and writes her own
      >
      > Jodi is a backpacker who swings
      > Between trees, hammocked, and sings
      > Her voice is ok
      > It won¡Çt drive you away
      > As she gently rocks swinging in the breeze

      Though you are typing in Japaneese again, I get your point.
      (if you could just avoid the single quote used in contractions no one
      would know of your system's dysfunction)

      Excellent verse, by the way.

      Welcome to the reciprocal complements club...

      Second verse to your lines might be: (seems like I have learned
      there are there specific rules for limericks like there are for
      haiku, I just write what sounds fun in my ear without any regard for
      the rule)

      The breeze and the night fold together
      Her eyes blink and close
      Dreamin' her voice is ok
      She takes center stage with a microphone
      And sings of swinging in the breeze

    • Risk
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 9:20 PM
        Edit to the lines... to make the third and 4th lines like yours:

        Now together they are:

        Jodi is a backpacker who swings
        Between trees, hammocked, and sings
        Her voice is ok
        It won't drive you away
        As she gently rocks swinging in the breeze

        The breeze and the night fold together
        Her eyes blink and close
        Dreamin' her voice is ok
        She takes the bar's stage on payday
        And sings of swinging in the breeze

        Hope you like it,

        Rick
      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2 4:32 AM

          Sweetness!!!  That’s cool!

          Thanks Rick -  It’s a great way to start my day!

          Jodi