Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: sewing tyvek

  • Arye P. R.
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 28, 2009
      you may also want to look at <http://www.materialconcepts.com> they are what is known as a 'converter'. They will take a 'master roll' and cut it down to what their clients need small sheets short rolls etc. 60"x10yd rolls for 59.00 ask them to ship it without the cardboard core and folded you will save on the weight. There is also Tyvek tape in 2"wide rolls.

      search for - White tyvek rolls - or - tyvek sign supplies - to find other sources.

      Sapere Aude,

      Arye P. Rubenstein

      ________________________________
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 22, 2009
        another Option

        Check out

        <http://www.paragear.com/templates/parachutes.asp?group=244&level=2&parent=34>

        <http://www.paragear.com>

        Looking at page 2 under the Hardware section or search for the Item No's (Item: H336 or H336SS or 101 or 101SS) you have the following 1" cinch buckles ... page 1 has 'D' rings and there are tons of other goood stuff on the site inc. fabric, webbing, hardware, etc. I haven't seen a mention of a Min Order But I'm a walk in customer.

        Paragear has ALL you will need webbing cloth and hardware AND may also be able to do your sewing (remember they are making/ repairing Parachutes and Harnesses so they will do it right)

        Item: H336 1" QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101

        H336 1" QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101Same as No. H337 except this fits 1" wide webbing.
        Shipping Weight: 3 oz. (85g).
        Quantity Price Discounts:
        Price: 1 to 5 $2.50 6 to 19 $2.15 20 or more $1.75

        Item Price: $2.50

        Item: H336SS 1" STAINLESS STEEL QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101SS

        H336SS 1" STAINLESS STEEL QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101SS Similar to No. H336. Accepts 1" webbing. Tensile Strength: 500 lbs. (225kg). Shipping Weight: 3 oz. (85g).
        Quantity Price Discounts:
        Price: 1 to 5 $4.50 6 to 19 $3.85 20 or more $3.15

        Sapere Aude,

        Arye P. Rubenstein