RE: [Hammock Camping] WEBBING STRAPS

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 28, 2009
      Tyvek should be sewn with stitches rather farther apart than normal so that
      you don't make the seams into perforated lines that will just rip under
      pressure.

      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 22, 2009
        another Option

        Check out

        <http://www.paragear.com/templates/parachutes.asp?group=244&level=2&parent=34>

        <http://www.paragear.com>

        Looking at page 2 under the Hardware section or search for the Item No's (Item: H336 or H336SS or 101 or 101SS) you have the following 1" cinch buckles ... page 1 has 'D' rings and there are tons of other goood stuff on the site inc. fabric, webbing, hardware, etc. I haven't seen a mention of a Min Order But I'm a walk in customer.

        Paragear has ALL you will need webbing cloth and hardware AND may also be able to do your sewing (remember they are making/ repairing Parachutes and Harnesses so they will do it right)

        Item: H336 1" QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101

        H336 1" QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101Same as No. H337 except this fits 1" wide webbing.
        Shipping Weight: 3 oz. (85g).
        Quantity Price Discounts:
        Price: 1 to 5 $2.50 6 to 19 $2.15 20 or more $1.75

        Item Price: $2.50

        Item: H336SS 1" STAINLESS STEEL QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101SS

        H336SS 1" STAINLESS STEEL QUICK FIT ADAPTER - 101SS Similar to No. H336. Accepts 1" webbing. Tensile Strength: 500 lbs. (225kg). Shipping Weight: 3 oz. (85g).
        Quantity Price Discounts:
        Price: 1 to 5 $4.50 6 to 19 $3.85 20 or more $3.15

        Sapere Aude,

        Arye P. Rubenstein