Re: Hammock Camping Field use questions

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1 8:08 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius" <dojers@c...>
      wrote:
      > No offense but how the hell did you do THAT????????? I¡Çve had
      mine on
      > a good rock but it has NEVER rolled - course, I also tie the sides
      out

      > Jodi

      Dunno or I wouldn't have done it twice more. I figure I probably
      rolled over a couple or few times over the course of the night. I
      like starting to fall asleep on my back until I'm just dropping off
      when I roll over onto my side. I think I roll back on my back during
      the night and then back on my side. If the roll is violent enough
      it's possible to yank the tie-out if I haven't done an appropriate
      knot (the elastic doesn't really hold a taughtline hitch very well).

      I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you do it the first time.

      Jim
    • J Cornelius
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 2 4:27 AM

        <snort> Not nearly as hard as I will the first time I get to do it!  Of course, that will be after the initial shock of finding myself asleep on the roof of my hammock wears off ROTFL!

        Jodi