Wow

  • EHamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Gosh, so many reponses and ideas.

      I think I might go with Ed's suggestion -- try some hammocks briefly on the trail, other hikers' hammocks, that is, and maybe get or make one somewhere along the way.

      The only way I could possibly rig it now is probably what CL said, hang it between the RV and our truck. I'll scope that out.

      We shall see.... thanks for all the incredible interest!

      MacGyver