hi:

  • John and Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      hi:
      New shopping new life!
      How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large trading
      company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known digital product
      factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer
      all over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer most
      competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i
      think we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
      they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a
      trial order to test that.
      Look forward to your early reply!
      The Web address: www.vanigo.com
      E-mail: vanigo@...