Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Clark Hammocks (was Hennessy Hammocks

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2009
      Sounds like the Clark Hammock would be an excellent thing to combine
      with a moonbow gearskin
      <http://www.moonbowgear.com/1trailgear/1Custom%20packs/Gearskins/gearskin.html>.
      That way you needn't waste time loading and unloading the pockets.
      Just pack the pockets, then pack the hammock into the gearskin.

      CL
      who does not use a gearskin, but does stuff her hammock and undercover
      straight into her backpack--saves weight on stuffsacs.