Re: July 2003 Issue of Hammock Camping News

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Um, I think the link is bad. Try this one:

      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/Jul2003.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Message
        Thanks for the correction Aaron. My earlier link didn't work at all; it should have been:
        which will take you to all the past newsletters, including the July one.

        The link you gave takes you directly to the July newsletter.

        Thanks for straightening this out...Ed