Re: Hammock Camping Re: Field use questions

  • Jay Willis
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dave Womble wrote:

      > Jay,
      >
      > Well, I can see it now...a new trend, 'hammock rolling', sort of like
      > Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible". With your 8 inch rip, you can
      > easily reach items on the ground without having to resort to Shane's
      > more acrobatic maneuver.

      Or how about...

      "As long as you're getting yourself a cup, would you mind bringing that pot over
      here and giving me a refill?" <sticking my cup out the "window">
    • J Cornelius
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 2, 2003

        <snort> Not nearly as hard as I will the first time I get to do it!  Of course, that will be after the initial shock of finding myself asleep on the roof of my hammock wears off ROTFL!

        Jodi