RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Introduction

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hi SPIDennis, Are you all cleaned up from the visit by Dolly this summer? I
      live up in Dallas and have come to SPI every summer now since I was 3 years
      old. That started 50 years ago! I missed a couple of years while I was in
      the military and this summer since it was two days after Dolly came through
      but I did make it down about three weeks after Dolly to check on my mothers'
      place at the Radisson. Glad to see another person from Texas here on the
      hammockcamping group.