Slap Straps micro for ENO

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      I just bought a Single Nest but I didn't buy the straps yet. I'm
      wanting to get the slap straps micro because they're only 4.5 oz. I do
      a lot of day hikes now but I plan on doing some light weight
      backpacking next year on the BMT. If any one has an opinion on the slap
      straps micro, please let me know. Are they as stable as regular slap
      straps? Are they too thin? etc. Thanks for the help, Jess