Re: Hammock Camping Field use questions

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1 10:28 AM
      Jay Willis <j.willis@e...> wrote:
      > Yeah, I knew that after I got out and had a good look at the
      situation in the
      > morning light. At the time, tho, in the dark, I was completely
      befuddled.

      Jay,

      I guess this needs to be written up as one of the advantages of a top
      entry hammock: "When one accidentally falls on the ground in the
      middle of the night, situational awareness is aided by the tactile
      sensation of wet leaves and earthworms in one's nose. The response
      is hard-wired into the human genome -- It is quickly obvious even in
      the dark: this is the ground, get up."

      :)

      Rick
    • J Cornelius
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 2 4:27 AM

        <snort> Not nearly as hard as I will the first time I get to do it!  Of course, that will be after the initial shock of finding myself asleep on the roof of my hammock wears off ROTFL!

        Jodi