RE: [Hammock Camping] Sleeping pads (was Springer Mtn Campout Dec 31, 2008)

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      MacGyver,

      Everyone is different but I will say I slept pretty well in light pajama
      pants and long sleeve t-shirt using the Speer hammock with the underquilt
      underneath and the closed cell pad in the hammock under me. Low 40's to
      upper 30's. At one point I spread my polar fleece over myself for a top
      cover. The peapod used as a top cover would probably take me down from 30
      to upper 20's.

      Dave Fox