  • JD Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      thought
      i would tell you that when i lived in an apartment I placed i-bolts in
      two studs about ten feet apart. I then hung my ENO hammock between them
      using two load bearing S hooks and slap straps. Now, i'm not a
      carpenter, but i did do this. It held me and my wife without a problem.
      I weigh 240 pounds alone. I left the bolts in place for over two years
      and when ready to hammock up all i had to do was place the s hooks in
      the bolts, no slap strapping! Good luck to you!

      P.s. i used spackle once i left the apartment, and got my deposit back :)